To my surprise, my aunt has a lot in common with me. She hand makes jewelry, which happens to be one my hobbies! So, I dusted off all my tools and supplies, and began to make some interesting stuff. I never get much time to make jewelry. For me this was like a breath of fresh air... to display a different form of creativity. We came up with so manny ideas and new inspirations. I had so much fun! We literally woke up and went to bed making jewelry (of course, with life in between).
I decided to include this in My 365 Project. This week's theme is "My Hobby: Jewelry Making". Here are some of my favorite picks, and one for each day of the week (last week).
Day Thirty Six
- Charm Bracelet -
This is my favorite one. Each charm was hand made using unique glass beads, stones and metal.
















No comments :
Post a Comment