I lost my keys over a year ago... and for some reason I had this “hope” I would find them again. I was so certain that I never got new keys made. Yup! I’ve been key-less for more then a year!
How or why I thought I would find my keys again….I really don’t know. It was just a “feeling”. Mostly, I think it’s the positive, optimistic, and “glass half full” kinda person in me.

You are probably curious about how I found them. First, let me just say that I always thought they would be inside of one of my purses (since I’m always switching purses around). But, I had looked inside all of them several times. I looked everywhere around my house too...and nothing!
It turns out I had put them inside the pocket of a soft cooler/lunch box that I happen to only use three times a year. To make things worse, I had purchased a new hard case cooler, which I had been using instead. For some odd reason, I thought I should use the soft cooler this past weekend and there they were!!! Inside the front pocket!!









No comments :
Post a Comment